”Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Bank, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
• financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
• personal information which consist of name, address, etc;
• biometric information;
• any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
• any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise. Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the right to information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of this policy.
This Policy is applicable to personal information and sensitive personal data or information collected by the Bank or it’s affiliates directly from the customer.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Bank collects and uses the financial information and other personal information from its customers. This information is collected and used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by the Bank or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulations. The Bank shall not divulge any personal information collected from the customer, for cross selling or any other purposes.
The authenticity of the personal information provided by the customer shall not be the responsibility of the Bank.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information collected by the Bank shall not be disclosed to any other organization except:
1. where the disclosure has been agreed in a written contract or otherwise between the Bank and the customer;
2. where the Bank is required to disclose the personal information to a third party on a need-to-know basis, provided that in such case the Bank shall inform such third party of the confidential nature of the personal information and shall keep the same standards of information/ data security as that of the Bank.
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
The security of personal information is a priority and is protected by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet applicable laws. The Bank shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of the customer’s personal information from misuse and loss, un-authorized access, modification or disclosure. The Bank maintains its security systems to ensure that the personal information of the customer is appropriately protected and follows the extant standard encryption norms followed for the transmission of information. The Bank ensures that its employees and affiliates respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by the Bank.
In order to address any discrepancies or grievances related to the personal information residing with the Bank, the customer may visit: https://mscbmanipur.in
Hence, Manipur State Co-operative Bank Ltd will only use these personal data in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement and is committed to safeguarding the personal information collected. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
• We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
• We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
• We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
• We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or authorized by the customer, or are required by law. MSCB Ltd disclaims any liability arising from use or disclosure of information to any external organization.
• We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
• Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
• We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate.
• We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected.
Monday – Saturday
2nd Saturday and 4th Saturday is Holiday as per RBI Guideline since 1st September