Comprehensive Support Plan (CSP)
In pursuance of decision taken in the Meeting of the Board of Management of the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited (MSCB Ltd.) held on 31/08/2021, applications are invited from intending and eligible candidates for the following posts in “Comprehensive Support Plan (CSP) Cell” of the Manipur State Cooperative Bank Ltd., for direct recruitment on contract basis for a period of 3 (three) years:
- Name of post: Resource Person.
- of post: 2 (two)* (*One Resource Person should preferably be a former Bank Officer from Cooperative Banks).
- Reservation: The post is unreserved.
- Essential Qualifications: @Master in Business Management/Rural Management/ Cooperative Management/Commerce/Agriculture and Allied disciplines. This may be relaxed by the Recruitment Committee depending upon the experience and ability of the candidate. (@Not applicable in case of candidates belonging to former Bank Officer).
- Essential Minimum Experience: @Two to three years experience in Rural Financial Institution, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Sales and Retail or in other relevant developmental Institution. (@Not applicable in case of candidates belonging to former Bank Officer).
- Age limit as on the date of application: @Should preferably be less than 30 years of age and this can be relaxed by the Recruitment Committee depending on the education, experience and ability of the candidate. (@Not applicable in case of candidates belonging to former Bank Officer).
- Desirable: Should have sound knowledge of Indian Rural Economy with working computer knowledge.
- Remuneration: 20,000/- per month.
- Eligibility Condition:
- i) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- ii) The candidate must be able to speak, read and write Manipuri (in Bengali script) and have working knowledge of English/Hindi.
iii) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent(s) or any of his/her direct lineage are permanent resident of the State, with proper documentary proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate, will also be eligible.
- Application Fees:
- Former Bank Officer:
Candidates applying to former Bank Officer post should have rural baking experiences and well versed with rural banking practices.
- Mode of Selection: Walk in Interview. Shortlisted candidates based on the laid down criteria will be called for Interview.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 20/11/2021 (4.00 P.M.)
- How to APPLY:
- Candidates are required to go through the website mscbmanipur.in. The applicants are required to submit single application in the format specified in the Appendix to email ID: email@example.com.
- Candidates working under any organisation/institutions are required to submit an undertaking along with the application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post of Resource Persons in MSCB Ltd. Candidates should note that in case any communication is received from their employer, withholding permission to the candidates applying, candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled. At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharged/relieving certificates from their employer.
NOTE: Candidates are not required to submit along with their applications any ORIGINAL certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, etc. which will be verified at the time of the interview only.
- Payment of TA/DA: Candidates will be required to appear at the Interview at their own expense and no allowances including TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
- General Instructions:
- i) Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post of Resource Person in the MSCB Ltd. The Bank would conduct interviews in respect of the eligible candidates only applying for the post on the basis of the information furnished in the application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage i.e. interview stage. If at that stage, it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- ii) Application form not as per the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
iii) Canvassing for the posts, in any form will be a disqualification
iv) The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date for any reason.
v) In all matters regarding eligibility, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Competent Authority’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
vi) Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Imphal.
vii) The selected candidate shall be required to be relieved from his/her current employment before joining the post, if he/she is working under any organisation/institutions.
viii) The selected candidate must join within 30 days from the date of appointment. If the selected candidate fails to join within 30 days without any valid ground, the Competent Authority shall consider the next candidate as per the merit list.
ix)The applications shall be screened by the Screening Committee and suitable candidates meeting the eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted and informed by email for interview for the appointment as per extant rules and policy. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
Click here to download Advertisement for Comprehensive Support Plan:-(CSP Cell)